TIZO3 Facial Primer Tinted SPF 40
Size: 3.5 oz.
TIZO3 is a sheer, tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. TIZO3 layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
- Physical broad spectrum protection; great for post procedure use
- Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Net Wt. 1.75 oz/50 g
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
– After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
– Immediately after towel drying
– At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8% Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Alastin SilkShield All Mineral SPF 30
Size 1.9 oz.
With powerful yet gentle protection, this transparent sunscreen has an exclusive peptide blend that provides anti-aging benefits long after sunset.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- May be used on sensitive or vulnerable skin, including post-cosmetic treatment skin.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free.
NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPOALLERGENIC | PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY FREE | GLUTEN FREE
How to use:
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Zinc Oxide – 19.95%
- TriHex Technology® – Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Supports the skin’s natural barrier function and repair
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly effective hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant, and anti-irritant
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin
- Phytoene/Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to help further protect the skin
Full Ingredient list
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ectoin, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylene Carbonate
Lightweight noncomedogenic moisturizer that provides facial hydration and improves the overall appearance of skin.
A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
The oil-soluble, natural form of vitamin E.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid):
A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate