Alastin Restorative Skin Complex
Size: 1.0 oz.
Helps combat all visible signs of aging, brightening the complexion and lifting the skin for a more youthful glow.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Includes Orathine and Hexapeptide 38 to help restore volume to thinning skin and to improve elasticity.
- Helps protect skin from further damage with potent antioxidants.
- Targets dullness and uneven skin tone.
- Includes TriHex Technology® to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen
- Winner of Women’s Health “Best Moisturizer for Mature Skin 2021” award
- Production of collagen begins to decline at age 20-25, and production of elastin slows to a trickle by age 40.TriHex Technology® is formulated with Tripeptide-1 and Hexapeptide-12 to support the stimulation of both.
NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPOALLERGENIC | PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY FREE | GLUTEN FREE
How to use:
- Apply 1-2 pumps to the face twice a day (each morning and evening).
- Avoid getting in the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TriHex Technology® – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Phosphatidylserine – Helps support the skin’s ability to maintain healthy collagen levels.
- Palmitoyl Depeptide-5 – Aids in maintaining the structural support of the skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-38 and L-Ornithine – Supports healthy adipose tissue resulting in more youthful volume.
- Phytoene, Phytofluene and Niacinamide – Potent antioxidants that help to address pigmentary concerns.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyacrylate-13, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-38, Phosphatidylserine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Swertia Chirata Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Ornithine, Ceramide NP, Ergothioneine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Phytosterols, Phospholipids, Glycolipids, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Betaine, Squalane, Lecithin, Caprylyl Methicone, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Alastin TransForm Body Treatment with TriHex Technology
Size: 6.0 oz.
Use daily for the appearance of tighter, more youthful-looking skin; apply after body-sculpting treatments to help speed up/improve results.
- Helps reduce appearance of crepey skin anywhere on the body, including arms, hands, and knees.
- Hydrates skin from the inside out with key botanicals that support the production of hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans.
- Includes TriHex Technology to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- When used to complement body-sculpting treatments, the peptides in our patented LipoDRONE™ delivery system help you achieve the appearance of even firmer, more toned skin on the body.
- Winner of the SHAPE Skin 2020 “Next-Gen Body Treatment” award
- Winner of the New Beauty 2021 “Best Post-Procedure Body Treatment” award
HYPOALLERGENIC | PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY FREE | GLUTEN FREE
How to use:
- Apply Apply 2-3 pumps in the morning and evening to desired or treated areas on the body.
Accelerate and Enhance Body Sculpting Results
Summary: Improved appearance of the skin and body on the TransFORM Body Treatment side when used in conjunction with body-sculpting procedures.
Study Design: Following abdominal cryolipolysis or radiofrequency therapy, the subjects (N = 15) received TransFORM Body Treatment product and placebo and were randomly assigned to apply to the right or left sides of the abdomen for 12 weeks. Using 3-dimensional digital imaging analysis, subjects were evaluated at 4, 8, and 12 weeks post treatment.
- 38% of subjects had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 4
- 54% had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 8
- 77% had a greater volume loss on the TransFORM Body Treatment vs Comparator side at week 12
- TriHex Technology – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Hexapeptide-11 – Supports the body’s natural detoxification and repair process to help enhance the appearance of tighter, firmer, and more sculpted body and skin following an in-office treatment.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 & Dill Extract – Help to increase elastin production, improving the texture of the skin.
- Linseed Extract, Plantain Leaf & Silver Mushroom – Help to increase GAGs and HA production for improved hydration, skin crepiness, and texture.
Full Ingredients List:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Caffeine, Hexapeptide-11, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phosphatidylserine, Oleuropein, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Glaucium Flavum Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Euglena Gracilis Extract, Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bentonite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Propanediol, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.