Helps nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocotrienols: The highly antioxidant isomers of vitamin E, found naturally in vegetable oils.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A natural lipid soluble ester of retinol that helps to keep skin staying soft and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diglycerin, Isostearyl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Bisabolol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Methicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol.
How to use:
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- How to Apply
Apply a small amount into your hand and gently massage into skin.