Showing all 4 results
DefenAge 1 step Multi Cleanse$46.00
DefenAge 1 step Multi Cleanse
Size 2.5 oz.
Luxurious facial cleanser with Natural Prebiotics.
- Melts away surface debris in seconds, instantly dissolves heavy makeup and waterproof mascara, and helps liquefy impurities and air pollutants in pores.
- Supports the skin’s barrier.
- Makes skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable.
- Natural prebiotics balance the skin’s delicate ecology.
- Enhances DefenAge’s core defensin-technology.
How to use:
Daily: AM | PM
Place dime-sized portion of cleansing gel onto fingertips. Gently massage over dry skin for 15 seconds. Moisten fingertips and massage using circular motions. Repeat until white cleansing milk develops. Rinse well with warm water. If desired, use a clean facecloth or cleansing sponge to remove excess cleanser. Pat dry with clean towel.
Suitable for all skin types.
Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers. Clinically proven effective.
KEY PERFORMANCE INGREDIENTS & TECHNOLOGIES
skin’s delicate ecology • healthy microbiome
Energizes the skin’s delicate ecology, supports healthy microbiome and restricts an expansion of “bad” bacteria. Designed to stimulate own defensins. Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier.
“No Soap” – Technology
• skin’s barrier protection •
Innovative technology promotes skin’s barrier function while efficiently cleaning skin. Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
DefenAge created our own standards for cleanliness of our products; they either exceed or match skincare industry practices. The full list of restricted ingredients that you will never find in DefenAge and other fundamental principles of DefenAge’s clean skincare.
The tube is fully recyclable, please recycle.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Dextrin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Nicotinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.
Not tested on animals.
Made in the U.S.A.
NeoCutis AfterCare Post Treatment Cream$89.00
NeoCutis AfterCare Post Treatment Cream
Size: o.5 fl. oz.
A post-treatment cream that helps to boost collagen, hydrate and prevent excessive dryness, comfort and soothe healing skin, and promote post-treatment recovery.
- Dermatologist tested • Free of color additives and fragrances • Not tested on animals
- Supports Skin Regeneration with Growth Factors- Boosts collagen to promote post-procedure recovery. Widely studied and clinically tested ingredients for post-treatment care
- Intensively Hydrate and Smooth- Glycerin infuses moisture into compromised skin. Lipids add hydration to promote skin elasticity. Wild Yam Root helps counteract dryness and enhances skin tone
- Soothe and Comfort– Proprietary Protein blend helps nurture and calm treated skin. Nourishing vitamins and extracts soothe skin.
- Protect- Dimethicone helps prevent excessive dryness, irritation, friction, and rubbing
- Apply to the treated area immediately after treatment and as needed, or as directed by your skincare professional.
- AFTERCARE is specifically formulated for sensitive post-treatment skin.
Neocutis AFTERCARE can be used immediately after ablative (eg, Fraxel®, HALOTM, CO2) and nonablative (eg, microneedling, peels, skin tightening) dermatology treatments.
Growth factors (anti-aging)
Lipids (elasticity-promoting and moisturizing)
Wild Yam Root Extract Extract (hydrating and skin smoothing)
Proprietary Proteins (soothing)
Reveskin Retinol Essential 1%$75.00
ReveSkin Retinol Essential 1.0%
Easily-absorbed retinol formula with powerful antioxidants, botanical extracts, and amino acids that gently nourishes and stimulates the skin. This product also includes Hydroquinone, a dermatologist-recommended ingredient to safely fade dark spots.
- We recommend consulting your skin specialist to determine if this is the right product for your skin condition. Using this product without professional consultation may lead to an adverse skin reaction.
✔ Promotes healthy cell regeneration and collagen production to reduce visible signs of aging, enlarged pores, and blemishes
✔ All-Trans-Retinol is retinol in the molecular shape that is the most effective for easy penetration
✔ Bitter Orange Flower Extract helps skin cells produce hyaluronic acid and increases it in the extracellular matrix of the epidermis
✔ Contains Maca Root Extract which inhibits the degradation of collagen and elastin
✔ Contains Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, which is a molecular film that helps to increase the effectiveness of the skin’s barrier and epidermal moisture.
SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer$58.00
SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer
Helps nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocotrienols: The highly antioxidant isomers of vitamin E, found naturally in vegetable oils.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A natural lipid soluble ester of retinol that helps to keep skin staying soft and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diglycerin, Isostearyl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Bisabolol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Methicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol.
How to use:
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products.
- Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired). Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- How to Apply
Apply a small amount into your hand and gently massage into skin.